The Class 333 is an electric multiple-unit manufactured by Siemens and CAF, in use on Stepford Connect. These trains are formed of 4 coaches, and cost 1500 points.
- The Class 333s are quite unusual due to their design and the positioning of their in-game destination boards being odd.
- This train has been around for a very long time, being added around a week after the opening of SCR entirely, and have only seen bogie replacements and upgraded headlights since. Their Next Generation upgrade status is unclear.
- These trains are quite rarely seen, as most drivers dislike them. But when they are in use, they are usually found on services to Stepford Airport Central and Morganstown.
- The Class 332, the "sister" to this train, operates on AirLink, and has been surprisingly more successful.
- Before The Big Update, these trains had no seats at all which is upsetting to passengers.
- This is the first CAF train.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.