The Class 333 is an electric multiple-unit manufactured by Siemens and CAF, in use on AirLink. These trains are formed of 4 (332/0) or 5 (332/1) coaches, and cost 1500 points.
- This train was highly requested by the community, and it is sometimes considered that this was the first train to be added based on public opinion.
- Some consider these trains celebratory of two million place visits, but they are not officially.
- These trains were the first to be added in 2019, and will be the last trains operating for AirLink to be upgraded to Next Generation.
- The Class 333, the "sister" to this train, operates on Stepford Connect.
- This is the last legacy/paper AirLink train to exist in SCR,
- This train is fairly outdated with its livery. (the only up-to-date thing is the logo.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.