The Class 332 trains are used for AirLink services. These trains are 4 or 5 cars in length, with a max speed of 100 MPH. This fleet costs 1500 points. This fleet was added into service just before the Stepford Airport Terminals stations were opened.
- If you buy the 4-car variant of this train, you also get the 5-car variant, similar to the buying system of the AirLink variant of the Class 185, Class 158, Class 331, Class 360, Class 755 and the Class 380.
- This train was highly requested by the community, and it is sometimes considered that this was the first train to be added based on public votes.
- In real life, this train operates on the Heathrow Express, a non-stop service from London Heathrow Airport to London Paddington. These trains are going to be replaced by the Class 387s on the Heathrow Express.
- This is sometimes considered the 2 Million Visits train.
- This is also the first train to be added in 2019.
- This train is also sisters with the Class 333 Connect.
- The livery, along with the Class 802, is outdated due to the fact that the livery was adjusted to orange rather than yellow. However by the time Airlink introduced a new logo, the old Airlink logo was simply changed to the new one.