The British Rail Class 332 is a type of electric multiple-unit train built by CAF and Siemens. The trains are currently in use on Airlink.
- This train was Airlink's first rolling stock addition in 2019, as well as the first train upgraded directly to NGv2 from a paper train. It is also considered the first addition to SCR based purely on player requests.
- Despite not sharing a train family, this train is the sibling of the Class 333. They are both known as the Fishbowl due to their round fronts.
- In real life, these trains have always been in use with Heathrow Express, but they will soon be scrapped and replaced with the Class 387.
- This train was the last train on Airlink to be upgraded to Next Generation.
- Like the Class 333, when this train was first upgraded to NG, the door animations couldn't suit the wide doors, and the doors didn't fully open.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.