The Class 332 is an electric multiple-unit manufactured by Siemens and CAF, in use on AirLink. These trains are formed of 4 (332/0) or 5 (332/1) coaches, and cost 1500 points.
- This train was highly requested by the community, and it is sometimes considered that this was the first train to be added based on public opinion.
- Some consider these trains celebratory of Two Million Visits, but they are officially not.
- These trains were the first to be added in 2019, and will be the last trains operating for AirLink to be upgraded to Next Generation.
- The Class 333, the "sister" to this train, operates on Stepford Connect.
- The livery is outdated due to the fact that the livery was adjusted to orange rather than yellow, and was given a transitional livery with the new AirLink logo.
- If you buy the 4-car variant of this train, you also get the 5-car variant, similar to the buying system of the AirLink variant of the Class 185, Class 158, Class 331, Class 360, Class 755 and the Class 380.
- It is the only legacy/paper train left on AirLink.
- This train is the most rare Airlink train, due not many drivers like to drive this train.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.