The Class 332 is an electric multiple-unit manufactured by Siemens and CAF, in use on AirLink. These trains are formed of 4 (332/0) or 5 (332/1) coaches, and cost 1500 points.
- This train was highly requested by the community, and it is sometimes considered that this was the first train to be added based on public opinion.
- Some consider these trains celebratory of two million place visits, but they are not officially.
- These trains were the first to be added in 2019, and will be the last trains operating for AirLink to be upgraded to Next Generation.
- The Class 333, the "sister" to this train, operates on Stepford Connect.
- The livery is outdated due to the fact that the livery was adjusted to orange rather than yellow.
- If you buy the 4-car variant of this train, you also get the 5-car variant, similar to the buying system of the AirLink variant of the Class 185, Class 158, Class 331, Class 360, Class 755 and the Class 380.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.