The Class 319 is an electric multiple-unit manufactured by BREL, in use on WaterLine. These trains are formed of 4 coaches, and cost 2250 points.
- In real life, some of these trains are planned to be converted into Class 769 Flex trains. One was converted into a Class 799 HydroFlex prototype.
- This is the sibling class to the Class 321.
- These trains are rarely seen on Greenslade services as Morganstown Docks and Whitney Green cannot accommodate all four coaches.
- This is one of or the only train in the game to have 3 cab windows.
- This train has a different color destination sign, as seen in the photo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.