The Class 319 trains are used for WaterLine services. These trains are 4 cars in length, with a max speed of 100 MPH. It costs 2250 points.
- In real life, some of these units are planned to be converted into Class 769 FLEX trains. One will be converted to a Class 799 as well.
- This train has the same top speed as the Class 171, Class 379, and Class 730, all of which are on Waterline.
- For V1.1, the livery color of this train was made slightly darker.
- This train has the same sound as the Class 508 and the Class 321 operated by Stepford Connect.
- These trains are rarely seen on Greenslade services as Morganstown Docks and Whitney Green cannot accommodate all four coaches.
- This train was added as part of V1.0.
- This train will be Next-Gen soon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.