The Class 171 Turbostar is a diesel multiple-unit train manufactured by Bombardier, in service on Waterline. These trains are formed of 2 coaches and cost 1688 points.
- These trains are almost the exact same as the Class 170 on Stepford Connect, with the only differences being the length, brand and price.
- These trains (along with the Class 195/0) are common on the Benton to Greenslade and Morganstown Shuttle routes.
- These trains are the fastest two-coach trains (alongside the Class 195/0) in SCR.
- This train was added in The Big Update.
- This train was upgraded to Next Generation on the 31st of August 2019 in V1.3.24.
- In real life, these trains are operated by Southern, and in 2022, 12 units will be transferred to East Midlands Railway and will be converted back into Class 170/4's.
- This is one of the shortest trains on SCR, alongside the Class 165/0, Class 195/0 and Class 158/9. This the only 2-car train on SCR that has only one variant.
- In Version 1.5, this train got a new livery but retained the old logo. This was changed in V1.6.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.