The Class 171 Turbostar is a diesel multiple-unit train manufactured by Bombardier, in service on Waterline. These trains are formed of 2 coaches and cost 2250 points.
- Doors opening
- Doors closing
- These trains are almost the exact same as the Class 170 on Stepford Connect, with the only differences being the length, brand and price.
- These trains (along with the Class 195/0) are common on the Benton to Greenslade and Morganstown Shuttle routes.
- These trains are the fastest two-coach trains (alongside the Class 195/0) in SCR.
- This train was added in The Big Update.
- This train was upgraded to Next Generation on the 31st of August 2019 in V1.3.24.
- This is one of the shortest trains on SCR, alongside the Class 165/0, Class 195/0 and Class 158/9. This is the only 2-coach train on SCR that has only one variant.
- In Version 1.5, this train got a new livery but retained the old logo. This was changed in V1.6.
- Charlie_RBX sneak peeked the mesh rebuild of this train, modelled by PDV MrTransportGuy, on the 4th July 2021, along with its sister train the Class 170.
- They were later released on the 7th July 2021, as part of v1.7.4.
- With the upgrade to mesh, this train is the only 2 coach train on SCR in NGv3