- These trains are almost the exact same as the Class 170s for Stepford Connect, with the only differences being the operator/livery and length. In real life they have different couplers too.
- These trains are common on the very short Benton to Greenslade route, due to it having only 2 coaches. This train has the same top speed as the Class 319, Class 379, and Class 730, all of which are on Waterline.
- It is the fastest 2-coach train in the game at 100 mph.
- For V1.1, the livery color of this train was made slightly darker.
- This train has the most expensive points per carriage price, along with the Class 165. (1125 points per carriage)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.