- When this train was upgraded to Next Generation, a bug was included in the update that allowed any train to be on any route. As a result of this, many people drove the 170 on the Class 68-exclusive Stepford Victoria to Edgemead route for fun, as demonstrated in the photo above. The bug has since been patched.
- This train barely lags for most players, however, because of its similarity with the Class 357, this train tends to be unfavorable among drivers.
- This train is similar to the Class 171, with the main differences being length (2 vs 3 coaches) and operator (WaterLine vs Connect).
- These trains are often found on services to Stepford United Football Club from Stepford Central, similar to the Class 185/0 and Class 331/0.
- This is the first Turbostar train.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.