- This is the first Connect train with a 2 coach variant.
- The Class 158/0 is a 3 car and the Class 158/9 is a 2 car.
- This train is the first Diesel train to be Next Generation .
- This train was one of the first two Next Generation trains in the game, the other one being the Class 508 which is on WaterLine.
- From May 8th to May 10th, this train could be seen on random routes being operated by beta testers, before they received a dedicated server.
- In real life, these trains are operated by Abellio ScotRail, Transport for Wales, East Midlands Railway, Great Western Railway, Northern, and South Western Railway .
- These are the only diesel trains in SCR to have cab-end gangways.
- The 158, along with the Class 458, sports the new Connect livery.
- There are no 2 car stop markers for the Class 158/9 in any Connect platform.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.