|Platform 1||WaterLine services to Connolly|
|Platform 2||WaterLine services to Newry and Newry Harbour|
|Platform 3||WaterLine services to James Street|
|Platform 4||WaterLine services to Newry|
- This station became slightly busier after the James Street branch line was added.
- Before V1.1, it was the only WaterLine station that had platforms not in use.
- Before V1.3.21, Cambridge Street Parkway was not a dispatchable station.
- The station is now dispatchable although it is unlikely that this would encourage dispatchers to dispatch due to WaterLine inactivity.
- This station is based off of Cambridge North.
- You can walk from this station to Benton, Port Benton, or Benton Bridge via road.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.