Bodin TrainCare is a shed located near Bodin Station. It replaced the Bodin Depot as of the Big Update. It no longer serves as a depot, but it's an exhibition of the new trains being added to the game. Nobody can enter this building as of now.
- This building replaced Bodin Depot.
List of Stored Trains
- In Version 1.0.0, the TrainCare has the Class 350 (before new livery), the Class 319, and the Class 171. Class 380 was added in the other patch update.
- In Version 1.1.0, the TrainCare has Class 68, Class 185 (AirLink), Class 802, and Class 350 (new livery).
- In Version 1.3.10, the TrainCare has Class 377 (Connect), Class 387 (AirLink), and Class 379 (WaterLine).
- In Version 1.3.18, the TrainCare has Class 707, Class 360, and Class 458.
- In Version 1.3.26, the TrainCare has only Class 755/3.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.