Bodin TrainCare is a shed located near Bodin Station. It replaced the Bodin Depot as of the Big Update. It no longer serves as a depot, but it's an exhibition of the new trains being added to the game. Nobody can enter this building as of now.
- The shed housed the Class 380, the Class 350 (before new livery), the Class 319, and the Class 171 before the V1.1 update.
- The shed formerly houses four fleets: Class 68, Class 185 (AirLink), Class 802, and Class 350 (new livery).
- In Version 1.3.10, the TrainCare has Class 377 (Connect), Class 387 (AirLink), and Class 379 (Waterline).
- In Version 1.3.18, the TrainCare has Class 707, Class 360, and Class 458.
- In Version 1.3.26, the TrainCare has only Class 755/3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.