There's no way to view this in-game and it's unlikely to be added back in again. Information is definitely outdated and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
- The depot was situated next to the Bodin Viaduct, which is currently being used by Stepford Express.
- The depot had only two tracks and no signals, increasing the risk of a collision with another train. However, this continued to occur even after the implementation of a signal, which may have been the reason why the depot was demolished.
- This depot was technically replaced by Bodin TrainCare. However, the latter became a maintenance depot for scenery purpose, and no longer used as a train spawning location.
- Bodin TrainCare was ultimately removed as well in SCR Version 1.7.
- The only train that was able to spawn out of Bodin Depot was the Class 465 as the depot was too small for other trains to spawn .