Bodin is a medium sized suburb with apartments to the right side of Bodin station. VisitBodin is its promotional campaign founded by Thehazad9 to boost visits to this area.
Key: (Platform #) (Operator) services to (Destination)
|Platform 1||Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, and Edgemead|
|Platform 2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Stepford Central and St. Helen's Bridge|
- A gold statue of Thehazad9 is located outside the station.
- If you climb to the top of the statue, you get a badge.
- The plaque is outdated for it states that Hazad is the Chief Operations Officer (COO) which is no longer a rank. He was formely the People Director after this before resigning on October 2019.
- This station is near the Bodin TrainCare shed. Previously around that area was Bodin Depot, but it has been demolished since The Big Update.
- This is the only station to have more than 2 platforms and no island platforms.
- Bodin is, as of V1.3.28, one of the three stations showed in the Stepford County Railway Intro, because of the new Class 755 celebrating 5 million visits of SCR, displayed at the Bodin TrainCare, replacing Stepford East as its station showed, the other two stations are Rocket Parade (BanTech's HQ) and Airport West (first underground station in all of SCR).
- There are 2 tracks that are boarded up and it is unlikely Stepford Express will stop here.