Bodin is a through station served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Beechley, Willowfield, Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern, and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
Bodin is a medium sized suburb with apartments to the right side of Bodin station. VisitBodin is its promotional campaign founded by Thehazad9 to boost visits to this area.
Track & Platform Layout
<< Passing Service Direction
|[-||Unused Bodin TrainCare tracks|
|>>||Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|>>||Track for Express passing services to Benton, Leighton Stepford Road and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|<<||Track for Express passing services to Stepford Central|
|2||Stepford Connect services to St Helens Bridge, Stepford Central, Beechley, Willowfield and Stepford Victoria|
- A gold statue of Thehazad9 is located next to this station.
- If you climb on top of the statue, you'll get the badge "Mayor of Bodin".
- The plaque used to be outdated prior to V1.6, for it stated that Thehazad9 was the Chief Operations Officer (COO), which is no longer a rank you can obtain. He was the Relations Director (then called People Director) after this before resigning in October 2019. The old plaque can be found in the bushes near the statue.
- This station is next to Bodin TrainCare. Previously around that area was Bodin Depot, but it was demolished in The Big Update.
- This is the only station to have more than 2 platforms with no island platforms.
- Bodin was one of three stations shown in the Stepford County Railway Intro because of the Class 755/3 (which is in a special 5 million visits livery) being displayed at Bodin TrainCare, replacing Stepford East in the Five Million Update. Bodin was replaced by Llyn-by-the-Sea in V1.4. The other two stations featured in the intro are Rocket Parade (BanTech's HQ) and Airport West (which was replaced by Northshore).
- There are 2 tracks that are boarded up, which are used by Stepford Express, which does not stop here.
- This is one of only 4 stations with old Banner Repeaters, along with St Helens Bridge, Angel Pass and Morganstown. However, this station is no longer dispatchable. Also, there were once CD/RA indicators here, however, very few people ever got the chance to use them before they were removed. CD/RA dispatching is a proposed feature on the roadmap, so they could be added back soon.
- Dispatchers can not dispatch at this station, but there are banner repeaters here.
- This station has become famous after Charlie_RBX's account was temporarily terminated on the 24th of June of 2020 due to the roblox moderation bot incorrectly flagging a new file including the word "Bodin" as an inappropiate username.