Track & Platform Layout
>> Passing service direction
|-]||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Willowfield and Stepford Central|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Morganstown|
|<<||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Beechley|
|4||Limited Airlink services to Stepford Airport Central, and Stepford Express passing services to Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|<<||Track for Airlink and Stepford Express passing services to Stepford Central passing Elsemere Junction|
|<<||Track for Airlink and Stepford Express passing services to Stepford Central calling at Elsemere Junction|
- When this station opened, despite being quite a large station, it did not have CIS boards. The same could be said for Morganstown prior to V1.4.1.
- There is no platform for Airlink trains going to Stepford Central. To get there, passengers should take Stepford Connect.
- The commercial building Berry's Berries of Berrily is located just across from this station.
- The announcements for this station and New Harrow used to glitch and kill the station’s announcements. This was fixed in V1.3.29.
- This is Airlink's least used station as only a single route on their network, R054, stops at Berrily. Also, due to the absence of a platform for westbound services to Stepford Central, westbound R054 services do not stop at this station.
- Airlink HQ is located near this station, even though it is Airlink's least used station.
- Walking accessibility is present to Elsemere Junction with the road running alongside the many commercial buildings.
- This station, although served by Stepford Connect and Airlink, had Metro red colors, as this station was formerly proposed for Metro. The same could be said for both Stepford High Street and Whitefield before V1.4.1. This was changed in V1.7.0.
- This station, despite being dispatchable, has no OFF indicators. This is also the case with Angel Pass, Stepford Airport West and Cambridge Street Parkway. Edgemead used to share this trait, but they were added in V1.5.
- Some players get the spelling of this station wrong, spelling it as “Berrilly” instead of “Berrily”.
- This station recieved a minor scenery update in V1.6, with the platforms and buildings near the station being renovated.
- In SCR Version 1.7, the entrance and concourse of Berrily got a revamp.
- In addition, there is a new depot located near this station towards East Berrily.
- However, Trains spawned at this depot will go directly to East Berrily without calling at Berrily. In addition, due to the depot's tracks settings, trains on services terminating at Berrily cannot spawn at this depot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.