Untouched since early versions of SCR, in Version 1.7, this depot got an overhaul. 3 sidings and a few decorative trains have been added. There are now 2 lanes instead of 4 which you can spawn at.
|Depot Slot||Routes||Platform at Benton|
|R001, R002, R003, R004, R005, R006, R009, R024, R025, R026, R032, R033, R035, R036||Platforms 11/12|
- Before The Big Update, Benton Depot was the most congested depot as many people were lagging or just simply trolling by committing a SPAD. Since the V1.1 update has arrived, Benton Depot isn't as congested anymore and now Stepford Depot has more traffic.
- Although they are both nearby, this depot does not serve Waterline or Stepford Express trains due to the track arrangement.
- Waterline trains may use the Benton Siding, which is also close to Benton, instead.
- Strangely, though Express trains cannot spawn at this depot, some not in service Express Class 801 units are parked on the sidings in this depot.
- However, the TOPS train numbers on those Express Trains classified those units as Class 802s, which are only in use on Airlink, and is likely to be a bug or because the Class 801's model is the same model as the one as the Class 802 one.
- Along with the now removed Coxly Depot, it has got a name for itself as 'The Noob Depot' with a large amount of Class 357s on the Stepford Victoria to Airport Central route.
- Due to tracks settings, trains spawning at this depot cannot go to platform 6 (i.e. the Connect terminating platform) at Benton . Trains on R039 will have to spawn at Coxly Bypass Siding instead.
- This depot might have replaced Bodin TrainCare as this depot has a maintenance depot where trains are not use.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.