The Benton Rail Operations Centre (affectionately known as the ROC) was a building that was used to control the signals around the network. On the 14th December 2018 it was announced that a new ROC Has been built in Stepford East and will open in V1.1. As of SCR Version 1.1 the building is now defunct.
- The Benton ROC was added back in December of 2017, along with the upgraded Benton and Angel Pass.
- Back then, most of the floors were empty, except for the front car of the Class 700 on the first floor.
- In The Big Update, the signalling room was added, making this the place were the signallers signal the whole network at.
|First Floor||Entrance with barriers and the front carriage of the Class 700|
|Second Floor||Signal control room and some empty rooms|
|Third Floor||Charlie_RBX, Thehazard9, and BanTech's offices|
- This was the place where the Signallers do their signalling at. The old signalling room was at Coxly, but after V1.1 The control room will get moved again to Stepford East Rail Operations Centre.
- The entrance of the building is used as a gathering place for attendants of Dispatcher trainings and many other events.
- There was a model of a Class 700 but as of December 31st, 2018 it is removed.