The Benton Rail Operations Centre (or Benton ROC) is a building that was added in the V 0.9 update.
- The Benton ROC is a building that was added back in the V 0.9 update, along with the upgraded Benton and Angel Pass.
- Back then, most of the floors were empty, except for the front car of a Class 700 on the lower floor, and some Executive offices on the top floor.
- In V 1.0, the signalling room was added, making this the place were the signallers signal the whole network at.
- Lower Floor: Entrance with gates, Class 700 front carriage
- Middle Floor: Signalling Room, empty space
- Upper Floor: Executive Offices, empty space
- This is the place where the Signallers do their signalling at.
- Dispatcher trainings also start here, from outside the building.
- Qualified Driver trainings used to start outside the building, like the Dispatcher Trainings, but now they start from outside Stepford Central.
- A model of a Class 700 (Not in use anymore) is in the building.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.