The Benton Rail Operations Center (or Benton ROC) is a building that is used for holding Dispatcher trainings and to control the signals around the network.
- The Benton ROC is a building that was added back in December, along with the upgraded Benton and Angel Pass.
- Back then, most of the floors were empty, except for the front car of the Class 700 on the first floor.
- In The Big Update, the signalling room was added, making this the place were the signallers signal the whole network at.
|First Floor||Entrance with barriers and the front carriage of the Class 700|
|Second Floor||Signal control room and some empty rooms|
|Third Floor||Charlie_RBX, Thehazard9, and BanTech's offices|
- This is the place where the Signallers do their signalling at. The old signalling room was at Coxly .
- Dispatcher trainings also start here, from outside the building.
- Qualified Driver trainings used to start outside the building, like the Dispatcher Trainings, but now they start from outside Stepford Central.
- A model of a Class 700 (Not in use anymore) is in the building.