The Benton Rail Operations Centre (affectionately known as the Benton ROC) was a building that was used to control the signals around the network, and DS trainings were hosted here, and it also included some offices. As of SCR Version 1.1 the signalling room is now defunct, as the Signalling centre was moved to Stepford East. It is unkown wether the offices are still used or not.
- The Benton ROC was added back in early January 2018 to replace the Coxly ROC, along with the upgraded Benton and Angel Pass.
- Back then, most of the floors were empty, except for the display of the front car of the Class 700 on the first floor. It was used for Dispatcher trainings.
- In The Big Update, the signalling room was added, making this the place where Signallers signalled the whole network.
- In Ver 1.1, they removed the Class 700, as well as the equipment in the signalling room and allowed everyone to go through the barriers on the first floor. The Class 700 was likely converted into a Class 707.
|First Floor||Entrance with barriers; no longer restricted, the track used to display the class 700 train|
|Second Floor||Vacant Space. (No longer of signalling used.)|
|Third Floor||Charlie_RBX, Thehazard9, and BanTech's offices|
- This was the place where the Signallers did their signalling at. The old signalling room was at Coxly, but after V1.1, the control room got moved again to Stepford East Rail Operations Centre.
- The entrance of the building was used as a gathering place for attendants of Dispatcher trainings and many other events. They were soon relocated to the Stepford East ROC and then back to Central Mall (except for the DS trainings moved to Coxly Promenade and then Stepford United Football Club).
- The whereabouts of the Class 700 displayed after the closure of Benton ROC is unknown as it was not relocated to anywhere else in game afterwards. It was likely converted into a Class 707.