There's no way to view this in-game and it's unlikely to be added back in again. Information is definitely outdated and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
Benton Rail Operations Centre (also known as the Benton ROC or BOC) was a building that was used to control the signals around the network before Version 1.1. Dispatcher training used to be hosted here, and it also included some offices for the Directors. As of SCR Version 1.1, the signaling room is now defunct, as the Signalling center was moved to Stepford East ROC. However, the Directors' office was not relocated until V1.4.4 when they were officially moved to the new Stepford ROC in Stepford Central station.
- The Benton ROC was added back in early January 2018 to replace the Coxly ROC, along with the upgraded Benton and Angel Pass.
- Back then, most of the floors were empty, except for the display of the front car of Class 700 on the first floor. It was used for Dispatcher training.
- In The Big Update, the signaling room was added, making this the place where Signallers signalled the whole network.
- In Version 1.1, they removed the Class 700, as well as the equipment in the signalling room, and allowed everyone to go through the barriers on the first floor. The Class 700 was likely converted into a Class 707.
- However, the Directors' offices remained in the center. It is unknown whether the offices were still used or not. But in V1.4.4, the offices are officially relocated to the new ROC in the renewed Stepford Central station.
- As of Version 1.7, the ROC was demolished due to renovation for Benton station.
- This was the place where the Signallers did their signalling. The old signaling room was at Coxly, but after V1.1, the control room got moved again to Stepford East Rail Operations Centre and in V1.4.4, it got moved once again to Stepford Rail Operations Centre.
- The entrance of the building was used as a gathering place for attendants of Dispatcher trainings and many other events. They were soon relocated to the Stepford East ROC and then back to Central Mall (except for the DS training, which were moved to Coxly Promenade, then Stepford United Football Club, then Faymere and back to Stepford United Football Club).
- The whereabouts of Class 700 displayed after the closure of Benton ROC is unknown as it was not relocated to anywhere else in-game afterwards.
- Although it was open to the public before V1.7, players couldn't access the offices.
- Before V1.7, Charlie_RBX's past username 'MAGICMOVIESTEAM1' was still shown in there. Inside his office displayed a pink pixel text saying 'HI CHARLIE'.
- Thehazad9's former name 'thehazard9'is also shown here.
- The track inside this building could despawn players just like other tracks in SCR.
- After the former Coxly ROC and Stepford East ROC were demolished in V1.6, Benton ROC was the only defunct ROC that still remained in the game. It was demolished in V1.7 and possibly replaced by the Benton Signal Box.