Benton Bridge is a train station in the Benton Zone. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern, and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern, and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Stepford Central, and St Helens Bridge|
- At the western end of the platform is the River Ben, and at the eastern end is the interchange of tracks going to and from Stepford Airport Parkway and Hampton Hargate.
- The sign on the bridge does not mention Edgemead, Westwyvern, and Llyn-by-the-Sea
- Before V1.1, Benton Bridge was not a dispatchable station
- R009 and R026 operated by the Class 68 are not scheduled to stop at this station.
- A lot of people on the Discord think this station should be remodeled to decrease traffic.
- You can walk from this station to Benton, Port Benton, or Cambridge Street Parkway via road. However, the road connection leading to Benton runs through a railway crossing on the Stepford Express Line, which lies on active track, and usually despawns pedestrians crossing it.
- This station has 2 car stop for Class 158/9.
- This station used to have a more futuristic design.
- There are multiple bridges over the River Ben here. The first (from north) is the eastbound Stepford Express bridge. The second is the Stepford Connect bridge. The third is the westbound Express bridge. The fourth is a road bridge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.