Benton Bridge is a train station in the Benton Zone. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Beechley, Willowfield, Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern, and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|2||Stepford Connect services to St Helens Bridge, Stepford Central, Beechley, Willowfield and Stepford Victoria|
- At the western end of the platform is the River Ben, and at the eastern end is the interchange of tracks going to and from Stepford Airport Parkway and Hampton Hargate.
- Before V1.1, Benton Bridge was not a dispatchable station.
- R009, R026 and R036, which are exclusive to the Class 68, are not scheduled to stop at this station.
- A lot of people on the Discord server think this station should be remodeled to decrease traffic.
- You can walk from this station to Benton, Port Benton, or Cambridge Street Parkway via road. However, the road connection leading to Benton runs through a railway crossing on the Stepford Express Line, which lies on active track, and usually despawns pedestrians crossing it.
- This station has a 2 car stop marker for the Class 158/9, currently the only station on Stepford Connect that does.
- This station used to have a more futuristic design.
- There are multiple bridges over the River Ben here. The first (from north) is the eastbound Stepford Express bridge, the second is the Stepford Connect bridge, the third is the westbound Express bridge, and the fourth is a road bridge.
- If you look on the footbridge, there are old signs. The sign for platform 1 says "This platform for trains to to Stepford Central via Coxly" and the sign for platform 2 says "Trains to Stepford Airport and Leighton". The signs don't mention St Helens Bridge, Stepford Victoria, Edgemead, Westwyvern, Llyn-by-the-Sea and Willowfield.