Benton is a major station in the Benton Zone. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Stepford Central, St. Helen's Bridge, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, and Edgemead, as well as WaterLine services to Newry, Newry Harbour, Connolly, Greenslade and James Street.
There are 16 platforms, and 11 of them are in use, with the remaining 5 planned to be used. Counting the platform by length all together makes 9.
|1A||WaterLine services to Greenslade, James Street and Connolly|
|2A||WaterLine services to Newry and Newry Harbour|
|3||Terminating, WaterLine services to Greenslade|
|4A||Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Leighton Stepford Road, Stepford Airport Central and Edgemead|
|5A||Future Stepford Express platforms|
|5C||Terminating, future Stepford Express|
|6A||Future Stepford Express towards Stepford Central|
|7A||Stepford Connect services to|
- Benton has the highest number of platforms out of all stations on the Stepford County Railway network, with a total of 16. Benton was also the busiest station on the network until V1.1, now the busiest are Stepford Central and Stepford East. However, only 11 are currently in use.
- Benton only had two platforms when the game was originally released.
- It was also home to the Benton ROC, which is located just outside the main entrance. It was used for signalling the network. However, it was closed due to the new Stepford East ROC and the building was opened to the public, primarily for trainspotters.
- This station and Port Benton are the only interchange stations between Stepford Connect and WaterLine.
- The track setup shows that Platform 7A is only used by trains that came from Benton Bridge and 8A from the depot or Port Benton.
- The sign at platform 1 has not been updated to include James Street.
- This was one of the first WaterLine stations.
- This station currently has more unused platforms than any other, with 5. When Express launches though, that title will be transferred to a 5-way tie between Morganstown, Whitney Green, Greenslade, East Berrily, and Beaulieu Park, with 2.
- Walking distance is available to this station from Cambridge Street Parkway, Benton Bridge, Port Benton, and Morganstown Docks.
- This used to be the only station all trains called at until V1.1 when Stepford Connect was extended to Morganstown and AirLink opened.
- This station is one of 6 stations on the SCR network where the station is operated by network rail, not SCR.
- This Station is the largest station in all of SCR with 16 platforms, however if you only count used platforms, then it would be Stepford Central with 12, while Benton has 11.
- It is possible to get off a Stepford Connect train here, run to Port Benton, & catch the same train if it's bound for Port Benton.
- The preserved Class 700 has been removed from the Benton Rail Operations Centre. Its whereabouts since then became unknown as it was not relocated to anywhere else in game afterwards.
- This is one of 3 stations to have lettered platforms, along with Morganstown and Newry.
- Currently, every Waterline route stops at this station.
- On very rare occasions, if all Connect platforms towards Stepford Central and St Helens Bridge are occupied and you're on a train approaching Benton, there is a chance that the train would not stop at Benton and pass it via a track that doesn't have a platform.
- This station is named in the real life Birningham New Street, located in Birningham, UK
- Soon, Stepford Express will stop at this station via Platforms 5A, 5B, 5C (terminating) 6A, and 6B.