Beechley is a Stepford Connect station, sneak peeked on the 22nd of June 2020 and later opened on the same day as part of Version 1.6. There is a nearby siding called Beechley Siding, however, it does not lead to Beechley main station, and instead heads south to Stepford Central and north to Stepford Victoria is a part-terminus and part-through station, where trains from Airport Central and other destinations terminate here. This station is on the Willowfield branch.
Track & Platform Layout
>> Passing service direction
|>>||Stepford Connect services to Stepford United Football Club, Berrily, Port Benton, Westwyvern, Llyn-by-the-Sea, and Stepford Victoria|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Willowfield|
|[-||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Morganstown and Stepford Airport Central|
- Beechley was City Hospital's former name but was made into its own station in Version 1.6 as part of the Willowfield extension, which was unknown to people until a few hours before the update released.
- Before Version 1.0, Beechley only existed on a map, as there was no station model built for it.
- This station has step-free access by human assistance only, the slopes are too steep for a normal wheelchair user. There are also two “lifts” at this station which are not functional.
- This station also serves the exclusive service route between Willowfield and Llyn-by-the-Sea only operated by the Class 68, which is route R036.
- Unused track beds are seen outside the station. This is similar to the rail lines after the Beeching cuts in real life.
- This is the only station of Willowfield's extension which was previewed to the community before its release.
- The word 'Beechley' is censored by Roblox's filtering, due to it containing the word 'beech', which sounds like a certain slur. 'Bechley', however, is fine.