Beechley is a Stepford Connect station, sneak peeked on the 22nd of June 2020 and later opened on the same day as part of Version 1.6. There is a nearby siding called Beechley Siding, however, it does not lead to Beechley main station, and instead heads south to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria. Beechley is a part-terminus and part-through station, where trains from Airport Central and other destinations terminate here. This station is on the Willowfield branch.
Track & Platform Layout
>> Passing service direction
|>>||Stepford Connect services to Stepford United Football Club, Berrily, Port Benton, Westwyvern, Llyn-by-the-Sea, and Stepford Victoria|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Willowfield|
|[-||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Morganstown and Stepford Airport Central|
- Beechley was City Hospital's former name but was made into its own station in Version 1.6 as part of the Willowfield extension, which was unknown to people until a few hours before the update released.
- Before Version 1.0, Beechley only existed on a map, as there was no station model built for it.
- This station has step-free access by human assistance only, the slopes are too steep for a normal wheelchair user. There are also two “lifts” at this station which are not functional.
- This station also serves the exclusive service route between Willowfield and Llyn-by-the-Sea only operated by the Class 68, which is route R036.
- Unused track beds are seen outside the station. This is similar to the rail lines after the Beeching cuts in real life.
- This is the only station of Willowfield's extension which was previewed to the community before its release.
- The word 'Beechley' is censored by Roblox's filtering, due to it containing the word 'beech', which sounds like a certain slur. 'Beachley', however, is fine. This trait is owned by Beaulieu Park, West Benton, Connolly and Whitney Green, too. However, many other stations' names can be censored due to lag or due to chat restrictions.
- This station is one of ten stations with only island platforms, the others being Airport Terminal 3, Stepford High Street, Stepford United Football Club, Benton Bridge, West Benton, Westwyvern, Stepford East, Stepford Victoria and Greenslade.