|1||Stepford Connect services to Morganstown|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central|
- AirLink trains pass by the station on the inaccessible platforms with the sign "TRAINS DO NOT STOP HERE". These platforms are not recognized as part of the station due to the fact that there are no platform numbers given to them, the same goes with East Berrily.
- It is technically an interchange between WaterLine and Connect, due to the fact that you can walk to Whitney Green from the station. The most convenient way to get to Whitney Green is to follow the path to the park. You can also walk to East Berrily from this station.
- This station, along with Edgemead, are the only stations in SCR having neither CIS boards nor Concourse Information Boards.
- This station is rarely used, but not considered as a limited station.
- When Class 707, Class 720, Class 458/5, and Class 68 approaches this station, the announcer states that coach 4 will not open, but the Class 68 has no 4th coach, and as for Class 707, Class 720, and Class 458/5, coach 4 clearly fits through the station and coach 5 also fits. This same thing happens to New Harrow, Elsemere Pond, and East Berrily.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.