|1||Waterline services to Connolly.|
|2||Waterline services to Newry and Newry Harbour.|
- Before The Big Update was released, you could trespass to this station and Cambridge Street Parkway. The tracks from Cambridge Street Parkway ended here and they did not continue on to Connolly.
- There used to be a terminus branch leading from Platform 1 to 2 before its opening.
- Ashlan Park is the only station with staggered platforms across the whole Stepford County Railway network.
- Although the name contains 'Park', there is literally nothing except road, bushes and the River Ben near it.
- This station and Beaulieu Park, Hemdon Park are the only stations in SCR to have "park" in their names.
- This station has step-free access.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.