Angel Pass is a limited service through station served by Stepford Connect with services to Stepford Victoria, Beechley, Stepford Central, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Beechley and Stepford Central|
- Before V1.1, this station wasn't a limited service station. Every Connect route used to stop here until the extension to Morganstown and Whitefield, when R004 was not scheduled to stop at this station.
- R009, R026 and R036, which are exclusive to the Class 68, are not scheduled to stop at this station.
- There is an express track so that trains that are scheduled to skip this station can pass without the stopping trains blocking.
- The viaduct Stepford Express uses can be seen if the camera was zoomed out enough. Before Metro was cancelled, Connect trains used that viaduct.
- This station was very under detailed when it came out.
- Despite the limited service, this station is dispatchable.
- All trains from Stepford Central that pass through this station stop here.
- R004 (St Helens Bridge <> Leighton City) used to call at this station before V1.1, but when this route was extended to Edgemead, this station was removed from the route.
- R006 (Port Benton <> Stepford Victoria) does call at this station, despite it not being a route that terminates at Stepford Central.
- When this station was originally released, it wasn't on the network map and the on-train announcer would say nothing. This was later fixed.
- Despite being a dispatchable station, there are no OFF indicators here. The same thing is at Berrily, Stepford Airport West and Cambridge Street Parkway.
- Although having no OFF indicators, there is a banner repeater on Platform 3.
- This station has the most number of services calling at among all stations with limited service.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.