Angel Pass is a limited service through station served by Stepford Connect with services to Stepford Victoria, Beechley, Stepford Central, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
<< Passing Service Direction
|1||Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|>>||Track for Stepford Connect passing services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|<<||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Beechley and Stepford Central|
- Before V1.1, this station wasn't a limited service station. Every Connect route used to stop here until the extension to Morganstown and Whitefield, when R004 was not scheduled to stop at this station.
- R009, R026 and R036 are not scheduled to stop at this station.
- There is an express track on the eastbound direction so that trains towards Airport Zone, Leighton and Llyn that are scheduled to skip this station can pass without the stopping trains blocking.
- The viaduct Stepford Express uses can be seen if the camera was zoomed out enough. Before Metro was cancelled, Connect trains used that viaduct.
- This station was very under detailed when it came out.
- Despite the limited service, this station is dispatchable. It is rare to see a Dispatcher here though due to nearby stations like Bodin, Coxly, and St Helens Bridge also being dispatchable and typically busier.
- All trains from Stepford Central that pass through this station stop here.
- This station is rarely referred to as "AP" presumably to avoid confusion with Stepford Airport Parkway.
- R004 (St Helens Bridge <> Leighton City) used to call at this station before V1.1, but when this route was extended to Edgemead, this station was removed from the route.
- R006 (Port Benton <> Stepford Victoria) and R033 (Beechley <> Stepford Airport Central) does call at this station, despite it not being a route that terminates at Stepford Central.
- When this station was originally released, it wasn't on the network map and the on-train announcer would say nothing. This was later fixed.
- Despite being a dispatchable station, there are no OFF indicators here. The same thing is at Berrily, Stepford Airport West and Cambridge Street Parkway.
- Although having no OFF indicators, there is a banner repeater on Platform 3.
- This station has the most number of services calling at among all stations with limited service.
- In SCR Version 1.7, Angel Pass received a new scenery upgrade, and a rail crossing was added near this station towards St Helens Bridge. However, except another entrance was added next to Platform 1 in addition to the original entrance, the station itself was not upgraded and there is no spawn point at the new entrance.
- It's very rare to see a train at Platform 3 as this station is typically not busy.