- All AirLink routes serve the Airport Zone.
- Strangely, Stepford Airport West on theWaterline is not connected with the other stations, making it rather quiet and isolated from the rest of the zone.
- Out of all the stations in this zone, only Stepford Airport Parkway and Stepford Airport West have a road entrance.
- The full network map does not show the usual loop with an arrow indicating the direction unlike the AirLink map.
- All stations are based on real Airports, their terminals, and the name 'Airport.'
- This was the only zone that was served by all operators before Express was released.
|R001||Stepford Central||Stepford Airport Central||Stepford Connect|
|R005||Stepford Victoria||Stepford Connect|
|R051||Stepford Central||Stepford Airport Central (E)||AirLink|
|R052||Airport Terminal 2 (E)||AirLink|
|R053||Airport Terminal 2 (S)||AirLink|
|R054||Stepford Airport Central (S)||AirLink|
|R055||Airport Terminal 3||AirLink|
|R056||Stepford Airport Central||Leighton Stepford Road||AirLink|
|R057||Airport Terminal 3||AirLink|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.