There's no way to view this in-game and it's unlikely to be added back in again. Information is definitely outdated and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
- All Airlink routes served the Airport Zone.
- Strangely, Stepford Airport West on Waterline is not connected with the other stations, making it rather quiet and isolated from the rest of the zone.
- Out of all the stations in this zone, only Stepford Airport Parkway and Stepford Airport West have a road entrance.
- The full network map does not show the usual loop with an arrow indicating the direction unlike the Airlink map.
- Almost all of the stations in this zone are inspired by something in real life.
- Before Express was released, this zone served all of the operators in-game.
- Judging by flight departure boards that used to be at Stepford Airport Central station, Airport Terminal 1 is for international flights while Airport Terminal 2 is for domestic flights. It is unknown what Airport Terminal 3 might be for as it wasn't planned at that point.
- Airport Terminal 3 is the newest out of all terminals.
- Stepford Airport West was in the Airport Zone, but it wasn't mentioned on the map.
- Strangely, the headquarters of Airlink, the dominant railway operator for Stepford Airport, is not within the Airport Zone. Instead, it is located at Berrily, which ironically was the least served station on Airlink.
- Some argued that James Street should have been in this zone due to its proximity to Stepford Airport West, although the pre-V1.6 map didn't mention it.
- Charlie_RBX has confirmed that this zone will receive a huge overhaul in the future during the Developer Q&A on 23rd October, 2021. The reason behind is due to the stations have not received a major update for a long time, plus the height of tunnels in this zone are too low to accommodate the overhead line equipment and pantograph of trains, which is planned to become functional in future.
Note: All information below were pre-V1.6, before zones are removed.
|R001||Stepford Central||Stepford Airport Central||Stepford Connect|
|R051||Stepford Central||Stepford Airport Central (E)||Airlink|
|R052||Airport Terminal 2 (E)|
|R053||Airport Terminal 2 (S)|
|R054||Stepford Airport Central (S)|
|R055||Airport Terminal 3|
|R056||Stepford Airport Central||Leighton Stepford Road|
|R057||Airport Terminal 3|