There's no way to view this in-game and it's unlikely to be added back in again. Information is definitely outdated and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Airport Zone was located northeast of the Benton Zone and is served by Stepford Connect, Waterline and Airlink trains. The headquarters of Airlink is strangely not located in the Airport Zone. With the new map, zones were removed.
- All Airlink routes served the Airport Zone.
- Strangely, Stepford Airport West on Waterline is not connected with the other stations, making it rather quiet and isolated from the rest of the zone.
- Out of all the stations in this zone, only Stepford Airport Parkway and Stepford Airport West have a road entrance.
- The full network map does not show the usual loop with an arrow indicating the direction unlike the Airlink map.
- Almost all of the stations in this zone are inspired by something in real life.
- Before Express was released, this zone served all of the operators in-game.
- Judging by flight departure boards that used to be at Stepford Airport Central station, Airport Terminal 1 is for international flights while Airport Terminal 2 is for domestic flights. It is unknown what Airport Terminal 3 might be for as it wasn't planned at that point.
- Airport Terminal 3 is the newest out of all terminals.
- Stepford Airport West was in the Airport Zone, but it wasn't mentioned on the map.