- All AirLink routes serve the Airport Zone.
- Strangely, Stepford Airport West on theWaterLine is not connected with the other stations, making it rather quiet and isolated from the rest of the zone.
- Out of all the stations in this zone, only Stepford Airport Parkway and Stepford Airport West have a road entrance.
- The full network map does not show the usual loop with an arrow indicating the direction unlike the AirLink map.
- Almost all of the stations in this zone are inspired by something in real life.
- Before Express was released, this zone served all of the operators in-game.
- Judging by flight departure boards that used to be at Stepford Airport Central station, Terminal 1 is for international flights while Terminal 2 is for domestic flights, and Terminal 3 might be for cargo.
- Terminal 3 is the newest out of all terminals.
|R001||Stepford Central||Stepford Airport Central||Stepford Connect|
|R051||Stepford Central||Stepford Airport Central (E)||AirLink|
|R052||Airport Terminal 2 (E)|
|R053||Airport Terminal 2 (S)|
|R054||Stepford Airport Central (S)|
|R055||Airport Terminal 3|
|R056||Stepford Airport Central||Leighton Stepford Road|
|R057||Airport Terminal 3|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.