This station opened on February 2, 2019.
|1||Terminating, Airlink services to Stepford Central and Leighton Stepford Road|
- This is the only airport terminal station to be at ground level. Also, it is the only terminal station that has a proper entrance.
- There is an information desk at the entrance of the station, and many people pretend that they are the service person at the counter.
- The station was not on the SCR network map until March 17, 2019.
- Terminal 3 is based on Stansted Airport Station, however its name is based on Heathrow Airport's terminal stations, however at Heathrow Terminals 1, 2 and 3 are served by the same station.
- This is the only station in all of SCR to have an Information Desk.
- Unlike Airport Terminal 1 and Airport Terminal 2 where their terminal buildings are right above, the red terminal building (probably Terminal 3) is to the west of the station, which is quite far away.
- This station has step-free access.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.