This station opened on February 2, 2019.
|-]||Terminating, Airlink services to Stepford Central and Leighton Stepford Road|
|Platform(s)||Destination||Route Number||Calling At|
|1/2||Stepford Central||R055||Airport Terminal 2, Stepford Airport Central, Stepford Airport Parkway, Stepford East and Stepford Central|
|1/2||Leighton Stepford Road||R057||Airport Terminal 2, Stepford Airport Central and Leighton Stepford Road|
- This is the only airport terminal station to be at ground level. Also, it is the only terminal station that has a proper entrance.
- There is an information desk at the entrance of the station, and many people pretend that they are the service person at the counter.
- The station was not on the SCR network map until 17 March 2019.
- Terminal 3 is based on Stansted Airport Station, however its name is based on Heathrow Airport's terminal stations, however Heathrow Terminals 1, 2 and 3 are served by the same station.
- This is the only station in all of SCR to have an Information Desk.
- Unlike Airport Terminal 1 and Airport Terminal 2 where their terminal buildings are right above, the red terminal building (probably Terminal 3) is to the west of the station, which is quite far away.
- This station has step-free access.
- Passengers must go via Airport Terminal 2 and Stepford Airport Central in order to get from this station to Airport Terminal 1.
- This station is one of ten stations with only island platforms, the others being Greenslade, Stepford High Street, Stepford United Football Club, Benton Bridge, West Benton, Westwyvern, Stepford East, Stepford Victoria and Beechley.