Airport Terminal 2 is a terminus and through station past Stepford Airport Central. It is served by AirLink trains to Stepford Central, Airport Terminal 3 and Leighton Stepford Road. This station opened on February 1, 2019 along with Airport Terminal 1.
|Platform 1||Terminating, AirLink services to Stepford Central|
|Platform 2||AirLink services to Stepford Central and Leighton Stepford Road|
|Platform 3||AirLink services to Airport Terminal 3|
- It was revealed on January 26th, 2019 on the SCR Discord, then on January 29th, 2019 on the SCR Twitter.
- This station has the most platforms among the three terminals.
- The airport terminals are now dispatchable stations due to player demand.
- This station was released in V1.1.9.
- The CIS boards at this station used to not function properly.
- This station has a terminus loop like Port Benton.
- This station used to have 1 platform like Airport Terminal 1, but since there is an extension to Airport Terminal 3, there are now 3 platforms.
- Passengers willing to go to Airport Terminal 1 must go to Stepford Airport Central and take the train there.
- This station's name resembles Heathrow Airport's terminal stations, however at Heathrow terminals 1, 2 and 3 are served by the same station.
- If you zoom out, you can see an actual airport.