Airport Terminal 2 (colloquially known as Terminal 2) is a terminus and through station past Stepford Airport Central. It is served by AirLink trains to Stepford Central, Airport Terminal 3, and Leighton Stepford Road. This station opened on February 1, 2019 along with Airport Terminal 1.
|Platform 1||Terminating, AirLink services to Stepford Central|
|Platform 2||AirLink services to Stepford Central and Leighton Stepford Road|
|Platform 3||AirLink services to Airport Terminal 3|
- It was revealed on January 26th, 2019 on the SCR Discord, then on January 29th, 2019 on the SCR Twitter.
- This station has the most platforms among the three terminals.
- The airport terminals are now dispatchable stations due to player demand.
- This station was released in V1.1.9.
- The CIS boards at this station used to not function properly.
- This station has a terminus loop like Port Benton.
- This station used to have 1 platform like Airport Terminal 1, but since there is an extension to Airport Terminal 3, there are now 3 platforms.
- Passengers willing to go to Airport Terminal 1 must go to Stepford Airport Central and take the train there.
- This station's name resembles Heathrow Airport's terminal stations, however at Heathrow Terminals 1, 2, and 3 are served by the same station.
- If you zoom out, you can see an actual airport.