|1||AirLink services to Airport Terminal 2|
- This is the 2nd station in SCR to be fully underground.
- This is also the 2nd station to have one track, as the first is Newry Harbour.
- This station resembles Heathrow Central railway station and the name is based on Heathrow's terminal stations, however Terminals 1, 2, and 3 are served by the same station.
- The CIS boards at this station used to not function properly.
- Passengers willing to go to Terminal 3 or Airport Central have to change at Terminal 2, while passengers coming from Terminal 3 or Terminal 2 will have to change at Airport Central.
- This station does not have an entrance just like Terminal 2.If you zoom out, you can see an actual airport (Same with Airport Terminal 2).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.