|Platform 1||AirLink services to Airport Terminal 2|
- This is the 2nd station in SCR to be fully underground.
- This is also the 2nd station to have one track, as the first is Newry Harbour.
- This station resembles Heathrow Central railway station and the name is based on Heathrow's terminal stations, however terminals 1, 2 and 3 are served by the same station.
- The CIS boards at this station used to not function properly.
- Passengers willing to go to Terminal 3 have to change at Terminal 2.
- This station does not have an entrance just like Terminal 2.
- On the AirLink map Airport Terminal 1 is like Berrily, saying Limited Service.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.