|1||Airlink services to Airport Terminal 2|
- This is the 2nd station in SCR to be fully underground.
- This is also the 2nd station to have one track and one platform. The first is Newry Harbour.
- The name is based on Heathrow's terminal stations, however Terminals 1, 2, and 3 are served by the same station.
- The CIS boards at this station used to not function properly.
- Passengers willing to go to Terminal 3 or Airport Central have to change at Airport Terminal 2, while passengers coming from Airport Terminal 3 or Airport Terminal 2 will have to change at Airport Central.
- This station does not have an entrance just like Airport Terminal 2. If you zoom out while driving a train, you can see an actual airport (Same with Airport Terminal 2).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.