These rules apply everywhere on the wiki, including the discussions, comment sections of pages, and editing. If you see someone breaking these rules, please inform one of our staff members.
Users who break one of the rules below commit a minor offence and will receive a warning.
3 valid and non-expired warnings will result in a temporary or permanent block, depending on the number of previous blocks.
- Respect is paramount. Be respectful to all users.
- Follow instructions from staff. If you disagree with their instructions, please make a complaint about the staff member(s) through Discord.
- Spamming is not tolerated anywhere on the wiki. This includes, but is not limited to, the discussions, comments of pages and message walls of other users.
- Do not discuss sensitive topics. Topics like politics or religions may hurt others or start arguments.
- Uploading irrelevant files to the wiki is forbidden. If you (plan to) use the file on your profile page, you can still upload the file.
- Minimodding is not allowed. Minimodding defines the act of behaving like a staff member even though not being one.
- Do not advertise on the wiki. Content, which is not harmful will get you a warning.
- Swearing is not tolerated on the wiki. Even if not targeted at others, swearing is not allowed.
- Information posted must be officially stated by SCR Management (Managers, Developers and Directors). Refrain from adding information from an unreliable source (e.g. rumours, an impostor of management). Do not add any information that you can not prove to be true.
- Do not ask for answers for any SCR theory quizzes. Breaking this rule will give you a warning as these quizzes are supposed to be done with knowdledge, not by cheating.
Users who break one of the rules below commit a severe offence and will be blocked for a temporary period of time without any warnings.
- Toxic behaviour is not tolerated. For breaking this rule, you will receive a 2-week block.
- Getting three warnings without any previously issued blocks will get you a 1-week block.
- Getting three warnings with one previously issued block will get you a 1-month block.
Users who break one of the rules below commit a major offence and will be blocked indefinitely or infinitely without any warnings.
- Usernames must be appropriate. Impersonation or profane language is not allowed in usernames. This includes adult references. Breaking this rule will result in a indefinite block which will last until the username was changed.
- Having inappropriate profile information is not tolerated. You will be blocked indefinitely for breaking this rule until the information was changed.
- Do not impersonate anyone. Impersonation will get you an infinite block.
- Profanity/NSFW is not tolerated. For posting NSFW, an infinite block will be issued.
- Do not post/upload anything harmful. This includes harmful advertisements. Doing so will get you an infinite block.
- Do not threaten to harm others. Threatening to harm others will get you an infinite block.
- Do not ask for personal information. If you ask for personal information, you will be blocked infinitely.
- Do not give out any personal information. If you give out personal information, an infinite block will be issued.
- Only users above the age of 13 are permitted to have an account on this wiki. This is due to COPPA and GDPR. By default, an infinite block will be issued if caught.
- Do not use alternate accounts to bypass blocks. If caught, the alternate account will be blocked infinitely and the main account's block will be doubled.
- Raiding is not permitted. Raiding this wiki will lead to an infinite block issued to your account.
- Getting three warnings with two or more previously issued blocks will get you an infinite block.
- Do not post any leaked material. Adding leaked information will result in an infinite and unappealable block issued to your account.
- Repeated harassment is not tolerated. For breaking this rule, you will receive an infinite block.