These rules apply to all edits. If you see someone breaking these rules, please inform one of our staff members. Please remember to also stick to our house rules. When editing, please also remember to stick to the Manual of Style (MoS), as not sticking to its rules is a minor offence.
Users who commit one of the actions listed below commit a minor offence and will receive a warning.
- Uploading irrelevant files
- Not using British English
- Not editing according to the Manual of Style
- Creating duplicate, useless or irrelevant pages or categories
- Replacing parts of a page with nonsense
- Edit farming - Edit farming is the act of continiously making minor edits for the benefit of gaining more edits.
- Edit warring - Edit warring is the act of a party reverting edits of another party continuously.
- Editing the profile page of another user
Users who commit one of the actions listed below commit a major offence and will be blocked for a temporary period of time.
- Vandalism on one page - one-month block
Users who commit one of the actions listed below commit a severe offence and will be blocked indefinitely or infinitely.
- Vandalism on two or more pages - infinite block