These rules apply to all edits. If you see someone breaking these rules, please inform one of our staff members. When editing, please also remember to stick to the Manual of Style (MoS), as not sticking to its rules is a minor offence.
Users who break one of the rules below commit a minor offence and will receive a warning.
3 valid and non-expired warnings will result in a temporary or permanent block, depending on the number of previous blocks.
- To make the information as clear as possible, please use full British English (not American English), including full spelling, grammar, punctuation, and formal word usage. Edits that don't meet our expectations or are unclear may be reverted.
- Do edit accordingly to the Manual of Style. Any edits not following the policies listed on that page may be reverted/changed and you may be given a warning.
- Do not create a duplicate, useless or irrelevant page. If the page does not include hate speech, offensive language, racism or NSFW, you'll be given a warning.
- Replacing parts of a page with nonsense is not tolerated.
- Do not create useless categories. Categories may only be added to pages they fit and only if it makes sense.
- Edit warring and farming is not allowed. Edit warring describes the act of two or more people constantly (re-)adding and removing parts of a page. Edit farming describes the act of editing pages for no reason except getting more edits.
- Do not create or edit profile pages of other users. Everyone got their own profile page so please use your own profile page instead of editing other profile pages. This includes sub-pages, as well as Message Wall Greetings.
Users who break one of the rules below commit a severe offence and will be blocked for a temporary period of time without any warnings.
- Vandalism is not tolerated. For vandalising one page, you will be given an one-month block. This includes translating pages into other languages. For vandalism of two or more pages, see the major offences section.
Users who break one of the rules below commit a major offence and will be blocked indefinitely or infinitely without any warnings.
- Vandalism is not tolerated. For vandalisng two or more pages, an infinite block will be issued. This includes translating pages into other languages. For vandalism of one page, see the severe offences section.